The race takes place on two different distances:
– Gardalonga: Maderno-Salò-Portese-Isola del Garda-Portese-Salò-Maderno. Ca. 25 KM/13,5 NM
– Gardacorta: Maderno-Salò-Maderno. Ca. 14 KM / 7,5NM.
Sunday 30th april:
– from 9am to 1pm accreditation and bibs collection (view map)
– 1.30pm briefing before race
– 2pm race start
Any rowing boat can take part at Gardalonga with no weight, measure and rowers limit and considered unsinkable.
NB: If the race committee, following an inspection of a boat, observe the non-compliance with this rule, it will be possible to exclude the contestant from the participation in the race.
Each participant must submit and sign the following information/documents:
– Declaration of personal details, with identification document.
– Valid certificate of good health for non competitive sports activities
– Declaration of basic swimming skills
A member of each boat will receive a pectoral number which must be worn visibly during the race, in order to facilitate the recognition.
COSTS AND METHOD OF REGISTRATION
Registration costs: € 20,00 for each crew member registered (and paid) from 1st of January to 16th of April 2023 and € 25,00 for registration from the 17th to 28th of April 2023.
The gadget of the race is guaranteed to the first 150 subscribers.
Method of registration:
Registrations can be made using the form visible here until Friday 28th of April at 1.00pm
!! ATTENTION !! For organizational reasons, Sunday 30th April it will NOT be possible to register
The payment can be made by:
* bank transfer to the following coordinates:
ASSOCIAZIONE SPORTIVA DILETTANTISTICA REMIERA TOSCOLANO MADERNO
Banca del Territorio Lombardo Credito Cooperativo – Fil. Gargnano
* Paypal by making a payment to the account firstname.lastname@example.org
AWARDS FOR PARTICIPATION
Gardalonga is a competitive and amateur event and therefore there will be a ranking of arrival for various categories. Top finishers in each category will be awarded and all the others will receive a souvenir of the race.
– Voga inglese boats – Double Outrigger
– Dragon Boat
– Voga veneta boats
– Single K1, Canoe and kayak
– Double K2, Canoe and kayak
– Single Outrigger and single surf ski
– Voga veneta
For organizational reasons, these categories can be changed, decreasing or increasing their number or by combining categories together.
BEHAVIOR AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION
All registered have to respect the sailing instructions that will be communicated before the departure.
Moral and sport behaviour of the participants is subject to verification and to the discretion of the organizing committee. The sanctions may go to the expulsion, will be applied in case of perceived misbehaviour. Crews and vessels with written and advertising sings not permitted by the organization will be expelled.
ACCIDENTS AND ASSISTANCE
The organizing committee declines all responsibility for accidents that may occur to participants or caused from them to persons or things during the event.
EVERYBODY MUST WEAR THE LIFE VEST!